(VOV) – First runner-up of the 2014 Miss Vietnam pageant Nguyen Tran Huyen My appeared on January 19 for an interview with an online newspaper dressed in a slender yellow Ao Dai tunic.


Huyen My revealed that since the pageant she has received many offers to participate in charitable work as well as sponsor business products. However at this time her priorities remain her academic studies at the London Fashion Institute in Hanoi.


In the coming time, together with Miss Ky Duyen, she will take part in the Red Sunday blood drive organized by Tien Phong newspaper to raise blood for the upcoming TET holidays.


During the interview, My reminisced about her fond memories of spending the Tet holidays with family and friends.


She revealed that this Tet she and her family plan to tour the Republic of Korea to cap off a memorable year and her first runner-up title.


Here are some photos of Huyen My at the interview:


1623560-my-1


1623560-my-2


1623560-my-3


1623560-my-4


1623560-my-5


1623560-my-6


1623560-my-7




Huyen My reveals plans for Tet Related image(s)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top